- Sterling silver is a semi precious jewellery, which has a lifetime of durability. Identifiable with number “925” on the pieces.
- Hypoallergenic non reactive metal, ideal for sensitive skin.
- Keep in an airtight bag or jewellery box while you are not wearing to prevent scratching and oxidation.
- Avoid contact with perfume.
- Wear to shower on daily basis *ensure shower gel is pH neutral.
- Take extra care on your dancing diamond jewellery due to the diamond's standing structure. Do not wear to shower or remove when you exercise.
- Use bleach free and ammonia free polish cloth labeled for tarnish removal to clean sterling silver jewellery.
- Soap and hand sanitizer are great for polishing sterling silver jewellery too.
- Do not wear gold plated or rose gold jewellery to shower as the plating will wear off.
- Strong and sturdy, gentle to the skin. Our MNML Elements are made of titanium as the main metal base, alongside with other components such as pearls.
- Plated with gold, our titanium jewellery has very high quality of coating, making it possible to wear daily even to shower.
- To polish or to regain shine, simply use soap and water, or polishing cloth to buff. Heavy buffing may result in damages and scratches to the jewellery surface.
- Our freshwater pearls are a great finishing touch of your outfit. Perfect for the classy and elegant outlook.
- Last on, first off. Pearls should be the final touch of your outfit. Avoid applying hairspray, makeup and perfume after putting it on. It should also be the first item to be removed once your day is over to avoid friction with other surfaces.
- After every wear, wipe your pearls with a piece of soft cloth to prevent a buildup of oils or other substances that may have been in contact with your jewellery throughout the day.
- Dedicate a space for your pearls, ideally keep them in a fabric lined compartment as they are prone to scratches.