Now that you're a proud new member of #MLsquad, here's the 101 of caring for your brand new ML Jewellery!
Gold or Rose Gold Plated Jewellery
- May lose its shine or darken over time.
- Simply use a dry, clean cloth to polish the jewellery and it shall regain its shine.
- Avoid exposing plated jewellery to water, sweat and other chemical substances (e.g. shampoo, chlorine or perfume) or it may experience fading of colour.
- It is not possible to regain its shine if the plated layer is worn off.
925 Sterling Silver Jewellery
- May darken or turn yellow over time due to oxidation.
- Can easily polish them with soap, lemon juice, or hand sanitizer.
- Oxidation (being exposed to oxygen) is a normal occurrence in our natural environment.
- Our silver collection is sturdy and can be taken with you wherever you go.
- We advise that you wear them daily; the oils in your skin work as the Fountain of Youth to silver and prevent oxidation.
- May tarnish if exposed to air or stored in damp environment. Always keep it dry.
- Due to the nature of silver, our sterling silver jewellery can be malleable. If it get bent out of shape, just bend it back in shape. It will be as good as new.
We offer a 14-day warranty on quality issues, limited to materials and workmanship. This excludes wear and tear and change of mind. For items bought from our outlets, kindly return it to the store with your original receipt.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.