5 Reasons Why You Should Wear Sterling Silver

5 Reasons Why You Should Wear Sterling Silver

Sterling silver, also known as 925 silver is considered semi precious metal. Sterling silver consists of 92.5% of pure silver while the other 7.5% of the remaining metals are usually copper. The reason of adding copper or other metal into sterling silver is because of its hardness because pure silver is soft and highly malleable.

  1. If taken good care, your sterling silver jewellery can last you a lifetime. Chosen for its strength and beauty, sterling silver has a lifetime of durability. Capable for regular wear, you can even wear them to shower without removing.
  2. Hypoallergenic metal - Rarely there are people who get sensitive skin wearing a sterling silver jewellery. Without much worry or fear, sterling silver jewellery is usually skin-friendly. Daily wearing is not a big issue for most wearers. 
  3. Not a cheap metal, sterling silver has good value price. The price increases with time. Sterling silver is one of the least expensive precious metal in the world.
  4. Always timeless and classic - As sterling silver jewellery has high durability, they are often being made in some daily classic looks that could last for seasons and years. You can even pass it to your children or grandchildren in future. 
  5. Easy to take care - Sterling silver products don't lie, with some easy-to-take-care methods, your precious jewellery can regain shine quickly and effortlessly.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published